Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions apply between you, the User of this Website (including any sub-domains, unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions), and Pinro Technologies Ltd, the owner and operator of this Website. Please read these terms and conditions carefully, as they affect your legal rights. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the Website. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you should stop using the Website immediately.
In these terms and conditions, User or Users means any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by Pinro Technologies Ltd and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Pinro Technologies Ltd and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services.
You must be at least 18 years of age to use this Website. By using the Website and agreeing to these terms and conditions, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age.
Intellectual property and acceptable use
- 1. All Content included on the Website, unless uploaded by Users, is the property of Pinro Technologies Ltd, our affiliates or other relevant third parties. In these terms and conditions, Content means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Website, including any such content uploaded by Users. By continuing to use the Website you acknowledge that such Content is protected by copyright, trademarks, database rights and other intellectual property rights. Nothing on this site shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark, logo or service mark displayed on the site without the owner's prior written permission
- 2. You may, for your own personal, non-commercial use only, do the following:
a.retrieve, display and view the Content on a computer screen
- 3. You must not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use for commercial purposes any Content without the written permission of Pinro Technologies Ltd.
- 4.You may not use the Website for any of the following purposes:
- a. in any way which causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or interferes with any other person's use or enjoyment of the Website;
- b. in any way which is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening or otherwise objectionable or in breach of any applicable law, regulation, governmental order;
- c. making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of Content protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
- 5.You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at any time are correct and complete.
- 6.You must inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provide when registering by updating your personal details to ensure we can communicate with you effectively.
- 7.We may suspend or cancel your registration with immediate effect for any reasonable purposes or if you breach these terms and conditions.
- 8.You may cancel your registration at any time by informing us in writing to the address at the end of these terms and conditions. If you do so, you must immediately stop using the Website. Cancellation or suspension of your registration does not affect any statutory rights.
Links to other websites
- 9.This Website may contain links to other sites. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under the control of Pinro Technologies Ltd or that of our affiliates.
- 10.We assume no responsibility for the content of such Websites and disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them.
- 11.The inclusion of a link to another site on this Website does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
Availability of the Website and disclaimers
- 13.Any online facilities, tools, services or information that Pinro Technologies Ltd makes available through the Website (the Service) is provided "as is" and on an "as available" basis. We give no warranty that the Service will be free of defects and/or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law, we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality. Pinro Technologies Ltd is under no obligation to update information on the Website.
- 14.Whilst Pinro Technologies Ltd uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Website is secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, we give no warranty or guaranty in that regard and all Users take responsibility for their own security, that of their personal details and their computers.
- 15.Pinro Technologies Ltd accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Website.
- 16.Pinro Technologies Ltd reserves the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part (or the whole of) the Website including, but not limited to, any products and/or services available. These terms and conditions shall continue to apply to any modified version of the Website unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
Limitation of liability
- 17.Nothing in these terms and conditions will: (a) limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from our or your negligence, as applicable; (b) limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (c) limit or exclude any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law.
- 18.We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of events beyond our reasonable control.
19.To the maximum extent permitted by law, Pinro Technologies Ltd accepts no liability for any of
- a.any business losses, such as loss of profits, income, revenue, anticipated savings, business, contracts, goodwill or commercial opportunities;
- b.loss or corruption of any data, database or software;
- c.any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- 20.You may not transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions to any other person. We may transfer our rights under these terms and conditions where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
- 21.These terms and conditions may be varied by us from time to time. Such revised terms will apply to the Website from the date of publication. Users should check the terms and conditions regularly to ensure familiarity with the then current version.
- 23.The Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 shall not apply to these terms and conditions and no third party will have any right to enforce or rely on any provision of these terms and conditions.
- 24.If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision will, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these terms and conditions will not be affected.
- 25.Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
- 26.This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales and all disputes arising under the Agreement (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
How buying items works
- The total price for an item on Pinro Marketplace is made up of several components including:
- The list price is the price you see on an item page.
Transacting as a buyer
- When you purchase an item, you click ‘Purchase’, and a modal payment window will appear to send payment information to Stripe, our payment provider (a ‘payment agent’). You may be required to pay a handling fee charged over the item price.
- Currency conversion costs: You are responsible for all currency conversion costs that relate to your Pinro Marketplace. Your financial institution will handle the currency conversion and may charge you additional fees. We don’t have control over the conversion rates or your financial institution’s fees.
- Terms of buying: When you make a purchase from the Pinro Marketplace, you do so under the following terms:
- You promise to us that you have considered the suitability of your chosen license and that you have chosen appropriately.
- You cannot cancel a completed purchase.
- We do not promise that a specific item will continue to be available on Pinro Marketplace, so you should download and save the item as soon as you pay for it.
- Once you purchase an item, you acquire a non-exclusive license to use the item under the terms set out in the license. Others may also license the same item.
- Pinro ownership of the item.
- Your relevant details may be provided to Pinro to facilitate the transaction; for example, for invoicing and support.
- We have the right to enforce the terms of the license that you have acquired us against you.
- What we promise you: We promises you that:
- We own or has rights to use the intellectual property rights related to that item, and that item does not infringe upon the intellectual property rights of a third party.
- The item is not false, inaccurate, misleading, fraudulent, unlawful or defamatory.
- The item does not violate any applicable law or regulation (including those governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, criminal law, pornography, anti-discrimination, trade practices, or fair trading).
- The item does not contain viruses or other computer codes, files, or programs designed to limit or destroy the functionality of other computer software or hardware.
- Prices and fees include transactional taxes like sales tax, VAT, and GST where relevant, except for the following (which will be added as part of the total price buyers see before finalizing a purchase): (a) European Union VAT (if applicable) and (b) any other transactional taxes that we state will be added.
- You are responsible for paying all other fees and taxes associated with your use of Pinro Marketplacet wherever levied (including withholding tax, if applicable). We may collect geographical location information to determine your location, which may be used for tax purposes (so please make sure the location information you give us is accurate, for tax residency purposes).
- Items with an incorrect price or incorrect information: Despite our best efforts, items may occasionally be listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information. If this happens, we may cancel or reverse a transaction, even after it is completed and a payment has been processed. If we do this, we’ll promptly arrange for any payment to be credited or refunded to you, and you must not use the item.
- Given the nature of downloadable digital items, we do not generally offer a refund or credit on a purchase unless required under UK Consumer Rights Act 2015 or other relevant consumer protection laws. If you would like to request a refund or credit on a purchase, please contact us.
- In case of any dispute or where unable to refund a disputed purchase, you can contact our complaint team at [email protected] and we will try to resolve the issue within 7 (seven) working days.
Pinro Technologies Ltd details
- 27.Pinro Technologies Ltd is a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 8199307 whose registered address is Studio 12, Second Floor, 32 - 38 Scrutton Street, London, EC2A 4RQ and it operates the Website www.docurate.io. The registered VAT number is 244219030. You can contact Pinro Technologies Ltd by email on [email protected]